<$BlogRSDUrl$>

[Bloomed] album reissue[Devotion + Doubt] album [Since] album[The Hill] album[Richard Buckner] album[Impasse-ette] EP[Impasse] album[Dents and Shells] album Richard Buckner & Jon Langford: [Sir Dark Invader Vs. The Fanglord] album[Meadow] album

Sunday, July 06, 2003

The Backyard Dusk premieres 


So with the absence of the wolf-eyes Buckner fan pages, I've noticed no real alternative Buckner-related info pages, aside from the standard official site (still promoting The Hill). I've been wanting to create a good, detailed Web discography of his stuff for a long time now...while that's not ready as of yet, I've started this space for other reasons as well: tour date links, latest news, recommended links and of course instructions on how to subscribe to the Doubters list.

I've only just started, but I hope to add more as time passes. Maybe later on I can add concert reviews, images (when I get the web space) and other good material.

Thanks for visiting. Ideas and contributions welcome.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?  Free SubDomains from shorturl.com extreme-dm.com